Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Virgin River

Lately due to lock down I have been watching lot of movies and series .and few I really liked. I don’t have a liking for too much violence or gore though I like spying tales something about a few personal favourites

Covert affairs…. This is a series on Amazon prime. It’s about CIA operations and what I loved about it is that every episode is filmed in a different country, main cast is very good and lot of advanced technology is seen , which I never knew about.

Virgin River..Its on Netflix. The story happens in a quaint small town, such a dreamy place to live.. exotic beauty, all people know each other and help each other and there is just one bar cum cafe, one doctor only

Chesapeake shores.. again a small place near Baltimore, here one sees the consequences of making indecent choices after marriage or should I say thinking for self only. I find in most of American series that when young people think about self only, not kids or spouse and when they grow old, they want to make amends and in the processs children are traumatised and face multiple problems

1 comment:

SG said...

Thanks for your recommendations Renu. I will watch these.

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...