1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to
immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. There is nothing worse than that moment during an
argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap
when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. Really, how ARE you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5.
I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told
you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a
moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to
do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever come…