Monday, January 20, 2014

INFORMATION BLOG

For a long time I have been thinking of starting a space where we have first hand recommendations about anything and everything from genuine people.It can be of any city in the world. Like I am new in Chennai, so keep asking people about good doctors and tailors, like that. I will start a new blog for this but for the time being I am changing my cookery blog to this use  http://renu-merirasoi.blogspot.in/

Any body who knows some service in any city may leave a comment there and I will put that as the next post on that blog. But it should be personal experiences only and genuine recommendations. With that you can tell the bad services too, so that people may be aware of them.It could be a sort of helpline.

Please check for my firs recommendation:)

12 comments:

Amrita said...

This is a very good initiative. really well thought of. will be sending some recos as and when i feel they are worth it :)

Dilip said...

Oh that's a good idea.I was in Chennai for 2 years so I am sure it will be helpful.

All the best for the helpline.

Renu said...

Amrita: It can be of any city in the world, if you have found anything about London, you tell us, I will add with your name and linking of your blog,

Dilip: Thanks, I change many cities, and then look everywhere for little little things.so I thought of this:)

Chatty Wren said...

Interesting concept, wishing you success with it.

Sandhya said...

Nice and Interesting initiative!

SG said...

Very good idea.

Renu said...

Hello friends..I need recommendations from all of you to compile this blog:)
so please start recommending..

Asha said...

Nice initiative!

A similar one for chennai was started by a blogger karthik vijayakumar. It was called Ilovemadras.com. I even contributed articles to that.

there is one for bangalore also.

will try to give inputs when i can.

Jeevan said...

Good initiative! All the best

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Best wishes for the new blog...

deeps said...

that sounds interesting n useful

Renu said...

Asha,Jeevan,Manju And deep: Thanks for the wishes!!..I have started this blog and you may send me any recos and check it for some other genuine recommendations..

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...