HAM AAPKE HA KAUN
- Dresses are all the time decent and wearable and according tot he occasions.
- The head of the family wants to marry his nephew with a good girl and when he sees his friend's sweet daughter, he finalises her.though she is not as rich as they are, so she cant bring a dowry,nor she could have been accustomed to their grand life style. But he wants a girl, who is well mannered, affectionate , intelligent and caring from a cultured family, so who could be better than Pooja whose father is a teacher(not the modern ones)....his criteria for a life partner is best suited for a family...and he doesnt demand dowry.
- When the Bahu comes to the house, she is given the utmost respect and love and everyone is asked to make her comfortable, and entertain her, so she doesnt miss her family.....what happens in our life is that when a new girl comes, everybody thinks and declares what she would do for them , not what they are going to do . In the garb of humour, she is commented upon her looks, her family and dowry. And if she is bored, instead of entertaining, she is given some household work to engage herself.
- The bahu tries to adapt herself to the ways of new family and looks after everyone with love and care, now she is the centre of whole family, whereas in real life girls want the family to change their ways according to them, and they love only their own parents and family only..to ensconce yourself truly in a new family, its mandatory to put the other family on back burner, which not many are ready to do.
- When a child is born or the sister comes to her sasural to visit, she brings some gifts for her family and gives it with lot of love..whereas today girls dont want their parents to give anything to inlaws, and by doing so they emphasize their thinking..one that inlaws are not their own, second they believe in traditions only where it suits them...whereas these gifts are just tokens of affection, its not their cost or anything which matters, its the feelings.otherwise why have gifts on anniversaries, bdays, valentines.
- Prem And Nisha love each other, but FAMILY comes before their self interest or love, is it ever possible today..leave aside life time things, none would sacrifice even a morning sleep for family.....
- and family means that elders look after the youngsters and their interest.
- Bahu's family comes to her inlaws and their stay is memorable for their harmony.they are given lot of love and respect, and on their part, they never try to show their ownership on anything and there their daughter is first the DIL of that house and then their daughter.