Friday, May 19, 2017

Mother,s day

Now a days is the season of mothers..yes, dont laugh, wherever you see ,be it face book or whats app or blogs, mothers are being glorified so much.

I dont believe that any relationship is better than the other or one is required more than the other,,its the time and need which define it.

Small children need parents and that tine this is the most important relationship.

But once they grow up and are settled in life, most of the time parents create only problems in their life.This time spouse is most important and then it will be time for children.

So in the whole span of our life at different points different people are important and they should be treated that way, only then life would be beautiful.

I have seen many mothers who were partial to their sons, didnt do much for daughters..but once they grow up, it becomes a fashion to say..my mother is best..do they really think so?

Parents love us and so do we..its a relationship of give and take only, if a child is uncaring or doesnt do anything for the parents, they never like him/her or do anything for them.Its only good ones who get everything.and for bringing up, nobody is obliging anybody..they are doing their duty,as the children do by looking after the old parents..

I know that not many think like this , but I do, as I have seen enough people who didnt look after their children, they were not good parents.


10 comments:

SG said...

Agree with you 100%.

sm said...

agree with you it is becoming fashion
just forward message on social media and job is done

Sandhya said...

Yes, Renu!

Jeevan said...

Supporting each other isn’t life indeed?

indu chhibber said...

Today I see negligence from both sides-mothers and children,but people subscribe to this symbolism and think the task is done.

Sujatha Sathya said...

Yes agree that all relationships are a give and take and at different points different priorities

Locomente said...

So well said. Totally agree with you!

Sujatha Sathya said...

I thought I had left a comment long back. Hmm I don't see it.

Well I agree with the post

Unknown said...

Testimony on how i sold my kidney.

I’m viji Kumar by name. I live in Chennai,{India} i want to use this medium to alert everyone who want to sell his/her kidney to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online kidney hospital clinics. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable Hospital called Continental Hospital where i finally got a secured amount for the selling of my kidney of $409,000.00 under hours without any stress. If you are in need of where to sell your kidney just contact them now via: {drrichard803@gmail.com} I‘m using this medium to alert everyone who want to sell his/her kidney because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent Hospitals. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online Clinic, i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need and looking for where to sell their kidney for money once you
have also receive your payment from Continental hospital , i pray that God should bless
them and give them more grace to help us all.

God bless this Hospital forever.
viji Kumar
Whatsapp on +919739098941
PHONE CALL;07204167030

Shilpa said...

True I agree to an extend .atleat 70 percent

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...