The total fee paid to lawyers for the application we lost is Rs. 5,00,000,00/- (Rs. Five crores)
2. Mohan Katarki
3. Kashi Vishveshwar,
5. S.S. Javali,
7. Advocate General
8. Anitha Shenoy
9. Nishant Patil.
2. Ravivarma Kumar Rs. 30,75,000/- (rs thirty lakhs seventy five thousand)
3. Present AG Rs. 10,000,00/- (rs ten lakhs)
4. Fali S Nariman Rs. 2,60,30,000/- (rs two crores sixty lakhs thirty thousand)
5. S.S.Jawali Rs.1,14,52,900/- (rs one crore fourteen lakhs fifty two thousand nine hundred)
6. Mohan Katarki Rs. 2,41,58,828/- (rs two crores forty one lakhs, fifty eight thousand eight twenty eight)
7. Brijesh Kalappa Rs. 67,99,534/- (rs sixty seven lakhs ninety nine thousand five thirty four
8. S.C. Sharma Rs. 41,05,000/- (rs forty one lakhs five thousand)
9. Anitha Shenoy Rs.1,04,37,085/- (rs one crore forty three lakhs thirty seven thousand eighty five)
10. Nishant Patil Rs. 82,75,437/- (rs eighty two lakhs seventy five thousand four thirty seven)
11. M.B.Zirali Rs. 80,49,499/- (rs eighty lakhs forty nine thousand four ninety nine
12. Kashi Vieshwar Rs. 27,47,426/- (rs twenty seven lakhs forty seven thousand four twenty six)
13. Clerkage Rs. 26,03,000/- (rs twenty six lakhs three thousand)
Most of the lawyers on the team (with greatest respect including Nariman) have become spent force and huge liabilities. Mr. S.S.Jawali is on the Cauvery panel also for last 45 years !
One Advocate General who wanted to argue as “Kannadiga” and claim to be Samaritan pocketed rupees thirty lakhs.
While the Tamilnad lawyers have offered pro bono services for the legal work, the scenario here is converse. The entire legal team barring one or two, have wasted public money. They travel in first class, they use Govt cars, they have meetings in five star hotels
The total legal expenditure for water and border disputes is about 15O crores. !
The conviction is lacking. The dedication to serve their State free of cost or with nominal fee is completely missing. The rivers are being used to make ugly fortune.
Really sad state of affairs.