What is your current obsession?
1. What is your current obsession?
To be right.
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
aloo matar tamatar. gobhi and parantha and raita..our staple diet:)
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
vegetables and fruits.
5. What are you listening to right now?
few songs my daughter uploaded on a USB which I use on my digital frame( presently its the only music system I have)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Chandni is a very sweet young girl who is very apprehensive about the life after marriage.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
should be somewhere in a cool climate, near nature, near my loved ones.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
cotton salwar kameez.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
will go and see my mom.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
There are many...one can see here
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
my mom and my son..as I havent seen him for a long time.
13. What is your favourite colour?
keeps changing, earlier it was torquoise, now its maroon.
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
wear with an attitude
wear what suits you, not what you like.
Like what you wear.
15. What is your dream job?
Where i can see places and meet new people.
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Not favourite but I like good housekeeping for new ideas and New woman for its ideology.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I f I am getting it from someone, I would give it to someone else who needs it.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
There are many.....Keds with formals. people wearing dressing without considering their body structure,
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
everybody who is considered, because I dont find any..
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
In Chennai weather liking doent work:)
21. What are you going to do after this?
Going for lunch.
22. What are your favourite movies?
many...but Silsila is one I can see again and again.
23. What inspires you?
everything and everyone around me
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
I never had any other short or pet name:(
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
oh tea tea and more tea:)
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
cant say, because I feel low quite often, may be talk to my sis.
27. What makes you go wild?
Nothing I am too grounded for that.
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All those in my blogroll
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
triple sundae:)..with lots of thinga:)
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
What you like:)
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I would like to ask them..why did they do it?....Because if somewhere deep down any of my action is responsible, I would like to change that.And if not, then forget them:)
34. What are you afraid of the most?
Nothing. because whenever I fear something..same thing happens.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I look good:).....hey I am not bragging, I am a positive person thats it:)
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
when my children praise me, love me:)( because my siblings and hubby love me unconditionally and all the time, but it is children's love which keeps wavering:)
37. A word that you say a lot?
I read somewhere>>( because I read all the time)
38. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
Cant do much in a day, but would like to make education compulsory for everyone.
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going.
My father said once....yeh dharti acche logo ki wajah se tiki rehti ha nahi to pataal me chali jaati..means there are always more good people that bad ones..and its their deeds which make the world go.
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
And, I’ll tag the following 10 :
Shruti sri harsha