Tuesday, June 5, 2018

FRIENDS

Today i saw a quote and liked it..it was.like intelligent people have few friends because they are selective something like that..and as soon as I posted it in my group, discussion started. Those who have lot of friends, felt that it was a blow to their intellectual status and it left me wondering, how and why we make friends, and why some people have lots and some only few.

Actually making or not making friends, it all depends on liking and nature and we have all sort of people in this world.

There are some who like like to be surrounded by people, so they make lot of friends, and obviously they are not very selective about them. Because its very difficult to find lot many people who are like minded, you get only few.And in this scenario, not many people are genuine friends.

And there some people who like to be surround by one or two but like minded people,who believe in same things and have similar tastes, though sometimes opposites also attract.

For me personally I am a loner, prefer my own company over just any other person.I cant be friendly with just anyone and everyone. I help everywhere, whenever required, but I am friendly to a very few.and this has been the scenario from my childhood. I like my books more than artificial people , because i find many people who have no ethics and honesty in relationships, whereas for me these things are more important than affection even. And fake relationships are more painful than being on your own, because every second day you are hurt with their attitude. Today its a material world, people side where they gain, they dont have any permanent likings.

That way i can say that I like wise enemies more than foolish friends or even relatives.

What do you think?

6 comments:

Amrita said...

Loved the post. Even my nature is the same I can say. But agree it’s more to do with the nature of the person . Some people prefer company and like to be surrounded by lots of others.

indu chhibber said...

Even I can't tolerate crooks and hypocrites.As a result I have had to drop many.ButI wish I had more friends.

Renu said...

Amrita:Thank you Amrita! yes..Imay like more friends, but i dont find many people with similar ideologies:(

Locomente said...

I so totally agree... I am a loner too.. And have almost no 3AM friends (thats the test of true friendship, many say). But I do have some like minded people around and thats all matters!

SG said...

I am not selective about my friends (unless they do something wrong to me personally). If they have some bad quality, it does not bother me. I am that way.

Renu said...

Indu chhibber;I am actually happy beibg with me only:)

Loco mente: Even i think so:)

SG: good, then you will be having many friends..

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...