Sunday, December 28, 2008

Butterfly Award



Thanx Deeplydip , Your Stylogue is the one I turn to, when i need some fresh air:)
I was awarded with this award...cool blog..by Deeplydips.. on 29th Nov.It was a birth day gift to me( as mine falls on 30th. Appreciaion always works as inspiration to me to be regular on my blog,Thank you Deeplydip for liking my blog !
The Rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
PJ
Starry nights
A
Pixie
Manasa

ISH
Sukku
SR
Nancy
and Tulip and Piper..though presently both of them are absent in the blog world , I wrote this post earlier, Now Mishy is back:)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congo once again
I'm so J of u :P

Amrita said...

sahi aish hai!!! congratsssss

Renu said...

SWATS: Hey remember i am ur blog mom:):),or u have forgotten, so be proud of me..hehe

Amrita: yeah aish ha...courtesy Amrita also:),Thanks !

DeeplyDip said...

hey congrats! And today is exactly one month after your birthday and since I didn't know I'll wish you now - Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day and may the coming year brings loads of happiness for you
Cheers

Pixie said...

oh wow!!! congrats! :)
and thank u! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats..
i am coming back to blogging after my hiatus.. tmrw.. welkum to my page again

Piper .. said...

very well-deserved! :) I see its raining awards for you Renu! :)

Mana said...

Congrats :)

Mana said...

Belated Bday wishes :)

SR said...

Thanks Renu! U made my day - now I definitely be more regular :)

SR said...

btw - Congratulations! seems the shower of awards don't stop for you :)

Renu said...

Deeplydip; Thank u so much for ur kind wishes!, actually this was the best Bday of my life,because I just had happiness and love from everyone without any negativity from anywhere.

PIXIE: thanx and u r welcome:)

Chriz; Welcome back:), so good news has started coming to us as the year starting:)

Piper: Thanks:), actually I have been collecting all the awards for last 2 months and now posting them all together:)
U have got it.....I like ur name Mishti...thats why u r so sweet:)

manasa: Thanks:)


SR: thanx:) and as I wrote earlier in my comment, actually I am posting very late:), and yes u shud be more regular:)

Reflections said...

Thank U Renu!!!!! I'm honoured!!!!

And belated Birthday wishes:-))!!!

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...