Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LONG DUE--DONE BELATEDLY:)

Thanks Shalom for this premio award ! And I feel realy honoured as this award is about "acknowledging the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day." Wow ! And when I think of values..Shalom is the first one who comes to my mind, in all my posts, I have seen her comments always advocating the right thing but since she has herself given it to me....I would like to give it to---Gappa,HHG,destination Infinity and Mardhi Manini and Amrita.

Now This one brings a broad smile to my face..... Thank You Amrita ! feels nice to be loved by a fellow Chennaite:) and the feeling is cordially reciprocated with a big hug:), its a christmas gift to me and here are no rules:), so I wud like to give it to........
Deeply dip......I just love ur stylogue, my daily dose:).
Cess; I love ur MMJ:)
Maddy; I like ur pictures very much:).
Nidhie : I like reading the serious topics here.











Thank You Pixie..for giving me not one, but two awards at a time,This is the first Cup of my life:) Thank you Deeplydip for being my Santa ! I am starting my new year with so beautiful gifts. and i would like to spread this cheer to everybody, so no names here:)





Thank u my dear friends...,Nancy,Starry and Pixie, feels like a family to me:) , I have received this award from reflections for my food blog...Meri Rasoi ( means my Kitchen) and its exactly that. I write everything as I prepare it.
This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
It makes me feel really good as thats the aim of my blog.
So I would like to deliver it to
Shalom
Sanmerci
Aneri-masi
My space
Swat
Frankly speaking.
JP
Rebel








Thanx Deeplydip , Your Stylogue is the one I turn to, when i need some fresh air:)








I was awarded with this award...cool blog..by Deeplydips.. on 29th Nov.It was a birth day gift to me( as mine falls on 30th. Appreciaion always works as inspiration to me to be regular on my blog,Thank you Deeplydip for liking my blog !



The Rules are:



1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
PJ
Starry nights
A
Pixie
Manasa
suku
ISH
Sukku
SR

























































































































and Tulip and Mishti..though presently both of them are absent in the blog world










Then on 10th Dec. I got this award from Shalom.....and on 13th by Starry nights and on 16th Dec. by Pixie for my Anoobhooti .This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY – nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.




















And now this Christmas gift from Amrita;;....she has really spread cheer and happiness in my life, its...



Faith makes all things possible;



Hope makes all things work but



love is the only thing which makes all things beautiful.










I would like to spread it to everybody, all the blogs on my blog roll, they are there because I love to read them and want to read them.










And then 2 awards from Pixie: a cup and a placquard for world peace.......I never won any cup in my life...so one more wish granted to me by her:), Thank u Pixie!



And here is my Santa again...from Deeplydip.......A CUP .....now my cup of cheer is full, brimming with joy and gratefulness for all my blogger friends.



I would like to give it to Sukku, Monika.Ajit



Now its a long list to link and inform, so please bear with me with a smile and take it from here, in case I am not able to inform formally to each and everyone



THANKS !







































No comments:

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...