- For the appetisers they had cold drinks, jaljeera, canned juice and mocktail.all just ok, mocktail was too sweet......it was a fruit punch.........and absolutely no presentation. But the mini variety of masala papad was good ,served on the house. all drinks are in range of 125/ to 150/--.
- For the main dish, very selected varieties-----dals----just one--peshawri, but it was good, in fact quite yummy,in the vegetable section they didnt have much, more of the paneer varieties only, we ordered paneer makhani and liked it.all in the range of 400/--450/
- For raita... they just put tomato, onion and cucumber in curd.......very disappointing to see.In good restaurants one expects something special, here they didnt even put normal spices.
- For the Rotis they had stuff kulcha, kurmi naan,plain naan, khasta roti, pudina parantha.kurmi naan is naan with grated cheese and sauce on the top, and in stuff naan they had the filling of paneer, both were good and in the range of 125/-- to 150/-.
- For the desserts......kulfi,rabri, gulabjamun are served
Food preparations are good, but with a limited variety.
Service is good