COPPER CHIMNEY-RESTAURANT IN CHENNAI
- Its location is also quite convenient, its on 74 cathedral road ( ph n0. 28115770). It was quite crowded, but since we had booked the table in advance , we didint have any problem.
- Ambiance is not very good, its like in a hall they have put the tables and quite close to each other, so one gets to hear a lot of noise and to compound it they keep the TV on.
- In the food section...................
- For the appetisers they have soups, jaljeera ,lassi and cold drinks-------soups in the range of 70/---------- . and then there is bread basket ( assorted bread one can order with the soup for rs 30/---) ,we ordered tomato soup and jaljeera, both were OK.
- For the main course in the vegetarian.....in Tandoori section usual variety is there..........daals ..... 115/..), other vegetables in 185/----. Veg. jhalfrezi and palak paneer both were very good,with just right amount of oil and spices.
- masala papad was also good.
- In the assorted basket they serve 7 types of variety like naan, stuff naan, parantha and all that, and all of them were well prepared.
- we were really stuffed by the time so we didnt taste desserts.
- All in all, a good place to have tasty food. I would recommend it.