- On the railway stations when we see porters, we must utilise their services if we can afford-----because we are helping some one to earn living. Do not think that they are charging more, or exploiting us, havenots can never exploit anybody.
- keep as many servants at your home as you can afford---we are giving them employment and then we can do their help in their hour of need.
- Instead of thinking of going far away to charity we can atleast adopt a family in the sense that we would counsel them, help them whenever possible, and it can be the family of your own maid, sweeper anybody. Doing just this much can change the face of the earth.
- Normally what happens that due these bargains published in the paper we go to great distances in the hope of a bargain, without realising that we will be spending more than the amount we save on fuel and time will be wasted that is different.
- Dont bargain too much with vegetable vendors----they dont make much----plus their commodity is perishable item. however we bargain, we cant save much, its only our habit.
- Try to do most of your shopping from your nearest shopkeepers-------it will save the travelling of goods---ur travelling------fuel in the end. and in the bargain ur area will develop.
- everybody used to tell me earlier not to buy anything in lieu of old clothes. thats also right but when we buy from them we are encouraging them to work, because the people involved in trading utensils against old clothes are also poor. To help them what we can do is not to drive a hard bargain.
Monday, July 7, 2008
There are many ways of sharing wealth, these are the few ways I think we can without really even giving much;-----