Life is not fair but good. My blog is an attempt to realise that goodness.We often rush through life, thinking that money, things or jockeying for position will really get us somewhere faster.We think that we will get to joy, fulfillment, and peace faster.That's really what we want.But since our seats are assigned in the journey of life, it really doesn't matter.
Welcome to my Blog! I hope you enjoy it.comments are welcome
Monday, June 30, 2014
I have been nominated by Usha Menon for Liebster Award . After a long time I am posting an award:) and I thank Ushaji for considering me worthy of this award.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog .
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
1. What is favourite color ?
Now a days its white..
2. How do you see yourself after twenty years?
I dont want to live that much, but if god desires so, I want to live independently and want to devote my time for unprivileged people.
3. What sort of books you like to read ?
I am addicted to reading , so read everything, but enjoy spiritual and motivations books a lot.
4. What do you prefer: love marriage or an arranged marriage?
Mine was arranged but in those times anyone who saw my husband fell in love(he was so tall and
5. Who is your favourite character in TV?
Molly in Mike and Molly, earlier it was Madhwan in Ghar jamai. or Ratna pathak in Sarabhai...
6. What is your hobby? Reading and writing...
7. Do you like to participate on stage?
8.How did you start blogging?
My daughter said that you have such strong opinions about so many things why not document them..
9. How much do like Facebook and Twitter?
10. Which Newspaper do you like to read?
Earlier I liked Telegraph, then a little bit Deccan chronicle in Hyderabad, now nothing, as they are
Tabloids, not newspaper any more..