Life is not fair but good. My blog is an attempt to realise that goodness.We often rush through life, thinking that money, things or jockeying for position will really get us somewhere faster.We think that we will get to joy, fulfillment, and peace faster.That's really what we want.But since our seats are assigned in the journey of life, it really doesn't matter.
Welcome to my Blog! I hope you enjoy it.comments are welcome
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
I have been nominated by Usha Menon for Liebster Award . After a long time I am posting an award:) and I thank Ushaji for considering me worthy of this award.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog .
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
1. What is favourite color ?
Now a days its white..
2. How do you see yourself after twenty years?
I dont want to live that much, but if god desires so, I want to live independently and want to devote my time for unprivileged people.
3. What sort of books you like to read ?
I am addicted to reading , so read everything, but enjoy spiritual and motivations books a lot.
4. What do you prefer: love marriage or an arranged marriage?
Mine was arranged but in those times anyone who saw my husband fell in love(he was so tall and
5. Who is your favourite character in TV?
Molly in Mike and Molly, earlier it was Madhwan in Ghar jamai. or Ratna pathak in Sarabhai...
6. What is your hobby? Reading and writing...
7. Do you like to participate on stage?
8.How did you start blogging?
My daughter said that you have such strong opinions about so many things why not document them..
9. How much do like Facebook and Twitter?
10. Which Newspaper do you like to read?
Earlier I liked Telegraph, then a little bit Deccan chronicle in Hyderabad, now nothing, as they are
Tabloids, not newspaper any more..
Now a days whenever i open the newspaper i see someone or other felicitating the Olympic winners..Isnt it that we Indians always do over the top things, we criticize for nothing, and once someone achieves something we go out of the way to praise. I am not saying that they dont deserve it, they deserve it truly BUT.arent we going overboard with the bounties?
Instead now is the time to retrospect...
what is wrong in our system?
somebody should look into the complaints of sports persons during the games
And then instead of giving everything to these few why not bring a system where all the aspiring players get support.
If all the corporates sponsor even one player of any game, we can have thousands of good sports people and players dont have to suffer for basic things.
Recently I was in Hyderabad for renting out my flat. and i cameto know that society association has decided not to allow landlords to let houses to bachelors, I find this very strange.I asked them that tomorrow your son goes somewhere for job or education and people denied him flats , how will you feel?
But they were adamant and when I talked to my nephew , he gave me enough to think about, how bachelors suffer..
For them its very difficult to find a suitable dwelling due to people'e aversion to bachelors and whatever they find they end up paying more than the usual rent, though they may not be getting a high salary.Most of the people in surroundings, still consider them child and dont give them respect due as a tenant.They are admonished for everything they do..like even if they are celebrating bdays, they are asked to stop music and stop disturbing people, whereas other residents may have pooja or bhajan or marriage ,whatever and may disturb them for whole night or day.
Isnt it …
Now a days a hot debate is going on whether Pakistani Actors should be allowed to stay and work or not.
People in favour of them say that actors are artists and they have no boundary.
But i want to ask why..actors dont need food, or social services or place to live, dont they have mind to think..why? Are they working here for the love of art, without taking any money?And answer to everything is a big NO. These people earn money here, they dont even respect the place which keeps them gives them work.
Some say they come here on visa given by govt, but as was the news on TV they all come and work on tourist visa.
I dont understand the logic behind defending them except that we as Indian have no more ethics just a materialistic mind, we will just look for money ,nothing else.
If our army also start thinking that why they should fight and put their life in danger, as they have nothing personal against Pakistani soldiers, then what will happen?