- So many preconceived notions we have though slowly people are changing and in few things girls are hell bent upon changing the mindset of people:) I want to know why, why people think like that? These are few observations which are coming to my mind now and i have noticed them.........
- Why a girl who is fashionable cant be brainy also?
- why we always want men drivers? (cant put our life in the hands of a girl)
- and in the house maid servants are prefered?
- In my house whenevr any LIC agent or MF ppl come they want to talk to my H only, though i am equally knowledgable about finance and investments?
- why people say--maruti is a girl's car,as if car is driven by physical force?
- Scooter is for girls and bike for boys?
- Why it is said that beauty and brains dont go together(nobody says that handsome boys cant be intelligent).
- why in the movies, as long as the girl is bad she wears mod dresses, the day she starts changing, she comes to saree or salwar kameez? is the dress so important or what is inside?
- Why a son-in-law, who takes his wife for vacations and pampers is a godsend gift but a DIL who wants to go out and be pampered is spoiled?
- why if a woman sacrifices and does something for the society she is hailed as a great person, but doing the same thing for her family....and the family is exploiting her.
- A girl is more adept at cooking and stitching॥means all these things while worldwide best designers, tailors and chef are men:)।
- adding a few more
adding a few more----and i am guilty of this----any technical problem...ask Papa, my daugher changed this attitude of mine, when she did her masters in computers she said--ma i can do this, and slowly slowly she cud do any and evrything and i realised that for most of the works, instead of physical strenght , sharp mind and patience is more required and gender has nothing to do with it:)
One more....anybodyganwar,simple and a villager is a good hearted honest person, and well dressed smart urban people are not.
anyon less educated or not at all is always better in everything than an educated girl---these are all filmy perceptions:)