Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quirky Tag

Quirky TAG

Reflections tagged me so here it is:
The Rules are as follows..

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules on your blog.

3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.

I feel that I am a very boring person with nothing quirky in me, but then But what i find normal may be the quirky side of me, so I will write a few:)

  1. I have this very bad habit of trying to make everybody happy,and sometimes in the process trying to run their lives , forgetting that I am not God and even god could not make evrybody happy.and in the process making myself thooughly miserable and depressed.
  2. Always trying to help everybody--like the otherday somebody came to deliver the flowers to me sent by my daughter, and he was loking for some address and when I started enquiring, my H got quite irritated saying---u dont know much about the city, why are you wasting time, but i felt like asking , thinking.....may be I could.
  3. I am very fussy about saving water, and the maids............they always keep the tap running while washing-------------and I am branded as a very miser mam.
  4. I am very particular about not leaving any of my doors or windows open if they dont have netting, as I dont want mosquitoes and lizards in my house ans so the whole day I keep telling and admonishing someone or the other:)
  5. Always felt very strongly for the environment, not today when it has become a fad but for last 20 years I have been telling everybody to save paper-----I hate it when i see abroad reams and reams of paper being used to wipe hands and other things,-----avoid using plastic bags----I always collect them and then give them back to the vegetable vendors, and i always try to take shopping bag and for small thing, I never take bags, just put them in my hand bag.
  6. I am an emotional fool, a sucker for mushy things.

I tag Smriti , Balvinder , san merci,Shalom

7 comments:

my space said...

Hey I share at least 2 things with you..I absolutely hate it when someone keeps the tap running while brushing their teeth, washing utensils,clothes etc etc..
And i hate wasting paper..I insist that my children use both the sides ,even the margin for writing and I jot down numbers many a times on the blank part of a newspaper..talk about misers! ;-)

Renu said...

Glad that I have compaany:). I feel very irritated everyday when i see pamhlets in newspaper to which i never give a second glance even.
and thanks for stopping by:)

Balvinder Balli said...

Hi Renu, thanks for tagging me and please correct the spellings of my name that is Balvinder (fourth letter is v and not w)

Sorry for giving you the taste of my first quirk. Please read the artical "The Sound of V" in my blog written earlier. I will write about my other quirks later.

Salomie said...

Hey thanks for the tag. Might be a while before I get around to posting....will take some time to sort through my quirks and decide which to post :D

Renu said...

Balvinder: I am sorry for spelling wrongly, i stand corrected:)

Shalon : Actually I posted quite fast, because I though that if I start thinking then I will be writing and deleting all the time:)

Reflections said...

huh I thought I posted a comment here.....must have not registered:-(

Renu said...

Nancy : please do it again, I would love to see your comment:)

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...