Reflections tagged me so here it is:
The Rules are as follows..
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.
I feel that I am a very boring person with nothing quirky in me, but then But what i find normal may be the quirky side of me, so I will write a few:)
- I have this very bad habit of trying to make everybody happy,and sometimes in the process trying to run their lives , forgetting that I am not God and even god could not make evrybody happy.and in the process making myself thooughly miserable and depressed.
- Always trying to help everybody--like the otherday somebody came to deliver the flowers to me sent by my daughter, and he was loking for some address and when I started enquiring, my H got quite irritated saying---u dont know much about the city, why are you wasting time, but i felt like asking , thinking.....may be I could.
- I am very fussy about saving water, and the maids............they always keep the tap running while washing-------------and I am branded as a very miser mam.
- I am very particular about not leaving any of my doors or windows open if they dont have netting, as I dont want mosquitoes and lizards in my house ans so the whole day I keep telling and admonishing someone or the other:)
- Always felt very strongly for the environment, not today when it has become a fad but for last 20 years I have been telling everybody to save paper-----I hate it when i see abroad reams and reams of paper being used to wipe hands and other things,-----avoid using plastic bags----I always collect them and then give them back to the vegetable vendors, and i always try to take shopping bag and for small thing, I never take bags, just put them in my hand bag.
- I am an emotional fool, a sucker for mushy things.
I tag Smriti , Balvinder , san merci,Shalom