Monday, September 15, 2008

A NEW COUPLE

A new couple moved in a new neighbourhood. The next day when they were eating their breakfast , the woman sees her neighbour hang the wash outside. The woman said-laundry is not very clean, either they dont know how to wash or they need better laundry soap.The husband looked but remained silent
For the next month everyday the woman made the same comment and husband remained silent.Then on 30th day the woman saw that clothes were clean and she said--look they have learned to wash.
the Husband said---no i got up early today and cleaned our windows:)
And so it is with life. what we see when watching others depends on the purity of window through which we look Before we give any criticism, it might be a good idea to chk the state of mind and ask ourselves..if we are reading to see the goodness or.....
i got it in my email thru my bro, it was a slide show, i liked it so I am sharing it with u all

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cleaning my window too.
;)

Renu said...

good:)

Renu said...

good:)

my space said...

Hmmm... Jaisi Drishti waisi Srishti...Good one

my space said...

Hmmm... Jaisi Drishti waisi Srishti...Good one

Jiggy said...

simple story, but very powerful message....
very nice... :-)

Salil said...

Hi Renu,
Thank you for sharing this.
I didnt know that my clothes would be clean if I cleaned my windows :-)
Cheers,
Salil

Renu said...

My space: wow! so pure Hindi, bahut jamana ho gaya kisi se aise shabd sune hue.

Rebel: yeah, kehte hain na..beauty lies in the eyes of beholder:)

Salil: hey hellooooo:) not ur clothes, ur neighbor's::))

Monika said...

this is so lovely... simple yet profound

i guess we all need some window cleaning

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!
V often forget our own flaws n point fingers at others ;-)

hope this comment gets registered..thres sum issue with blogspot these days ;-(

Piper .. said...

lovely thought!

Renu said...

Thank u:)

Reflections said...

I've come across this before but it doesnt hurt to read it again...
Good Post, we all need to be reminded of these things

Renu said...

Monika: yes periodically everything must be cleaned whether its house or mind:)

Swats: u r so right, people gorget that when u point one finger to others, the 4 fingers are pointing at u:)

reflections: may be because i also got it in my email, so it must be circulating, but as u said, we reminders:)

Destination Infinity said...

That is correct. There is a quote which I read somewhere: "First you make your mind impure and then alone see impurity in other's". Sort of reflecting the message in the post. Thanks for sharing.

Destination Infinity

Renu said...

I have experienced 6his..once we stop looking at flaws and be positive.....life becomes so beautiful:)

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...