Saturday, September 20, 2008

Get ready for a tag marathon....
Le Belle dame sans merci tagged me .. and a Tag is very important because that shows somebody cares about u, about how u think, so i feel i am lucky to be tagged, and Swarna we love to read about you, we wont ever get bored, so keep on writing........

What have you realized recently?
I realised that with a positive bend of mind u can make ur life very pleasant and beautiful, but make sure nobody takes ur positivity for granted..........
.Have you given your first kiss away?
its a very old story:)
.If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
If i am stranded on a deserted island , i wudnt know it in advance, so how can I choose, but in case i am stranded, i will make friends with everyone who is there with me.
Where is the place you want to go the most?
Hmm..........to go....it cant be home, becuase that is where I like to comeback where ever i go:), so it wud be to ......presently to my hometown or Zurich(my son is there).
If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
MY dream is never to see anyone suffering, because whenevr i go outside and see that, my whole apetite for shopping and eating out goes off.
.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
i am an eternal optimist, always believe that after rains, sky gets clear and colors come:), But as such rain reminds me to eat Pakoras with a hot cuppa tea:).
What are you afraid of losing the most now?
AS such nothing, I always believe that whatever god does, is the best for us and we must accept it with pleasure, as a gift of god.
If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will have a world tour and donate the rest.
If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
How cud i love someone ,if I am meeting just now, first we meet only then may be, but yes I dont believe in hiding the feeling(seen in many movies, the silent one is always loser:),no ego issues here,if I love ,then I go all out, no half way measures for me, nothing else matters to me except my loved ones.I want to declare my love all the time fearing that I may not get time otherwise to say so.
List out 3 good points about the person who tagged
1..She is a girl with values.
2-She is affectionate and caring.(guessed with ur feeling towards ur inlaws.)
3--She has a progressive mind and writes very well, sometimes I dont know why she feels lonely sometimes, wud like to know:)
What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Respect me for what I am, I always believe that respect is more important, love always follows . And I cant stand unethical,dishonest or corrupt people.On a day to day label, i am no different from any other woman, wud love to be pampered
What type of people do you hate the most?
FAKES!
What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My AC cant stand heat:)!I
If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I always believe that constructive criticism always brings improvement, but the problem is most of the people instead of listening, get defensive and start justifying. I wud prefer to know my faults, as i am always for improvement, but it shud be from the person I think he/she has the wisdom to know, or I hold them in high esteem or I value their opinions, or at least I know they are my well wishers , certainly not from every Tom Dick and Harry,because criticism done at the wrong time and place can create heavoc
Are you a shopaholic or not?
I love shopping but no, I cant be termed shopalcohalic:)
Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
She is a tre belle dame
If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I can write but never can say what is on my mind aur.....geeli lakdi ki tarah sulagti rehti hoon---this is hindi and I am not able to find the right words for it in English:), so always keep having those conversations in my mind.I cant seem to remember the right thing at the right time.
.What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
Just read in the paper... a woman was kept without water for few yrs by her husband and MIL for not bringing dowry...
Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Ideal would be to have both,but if there is a situation where i have to choose between my loved one and money, it wud be loved ones, but i am just starting life and have no one in life, i wud give preference to money, love I will find:)
Now you answer.. tagging...
Cess.
Monika
Aneri_masi

11 comments:

my space said...

Hmm..i feel i know u a bit more now ...geeli lakdi ki tarah hee sahi par aag toh hain na andar...bas wahi chahiye ..

sansmerci said...

thanks :D

Renu said...

My Space: As I said I didnt want to give politically correct answers:), then there is no point in doing a tag:)

Sansmerci: u r welcome:)

Renu said...

My Space: As I said I didnt want to give politically correct answers:), then there is no point in doing a tag:)

Sansmerci: u r welcome:)

Anonymous said...

this was a nice read :)
thanks for visiting ma blog :)

Cess said...

hahahh, now u tag me ;) I won t do it right away cause i already made a long one double tags posts lately, but i ll keep under my arm for my next tag post. And i will tag for future reference so be prepare ;)
tc

C.

Jayashree said...

Good read. I too was shocked by that news article about the lady who was shut away without water for 7 yrs. The things people do for money!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you given your first kiss away?
its a very old story:)

I WANT TO KNOW. Email me lolz ;-))
gr8 answers!

Monika said...

nice read... will take up the tag soon still have some pending from before :)

Cess said...

Hey,
y u dont publish my comment ;(((((
C.

Renu said...

Tessiwriters: Thank u tessi:)

Cess: keep it as long as u want, and I love being tagged, we are similar here;)

jayshree: yes that shows what variety of people are there in this world;)

Swats; ead swats, i am an old hag:)
ok i will mail u after i come back from Hyderabad.

Monika: take ur own time, its fun doing it and the reading it also:)

Cess: I am sorry if any of ur comment didnt come here, actually i am in hyderabd..thats why some delay here:(

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...