Thursday, September 18, 2008

BFF and MDFA and BBA











Reflections has graciously awarded me with this award BFF, I am very happy, i always considered her my friend, but now I know that she also considers me one.Lucky me:), This last week has been a real bonanza for me as I got three awards, and i am sorry friends i am late in posting them.Thanks nancy for commenting on Gulab Jamun tips:), otherwise i wudnt have got such a good friend like you. And here are the rules for the Blogging Friends Forever Award:
1. The winner may put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you received the award from
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.so the nominees are:---

  1. Balvinder: you shouldnt be surprised, as you were the first visitor on my blog, so you are a very special friend.

  2. Piper : Your comments on my blog have always been very sweet and I felt an affection always.

  3. Cess:-people may think ours is a mutual admiration society, as u have given me an award also,but I was slow so u superceded me:),u r a very understanding person, and i really enjoy reading ur posts sp. that taxiiii........:)

  4. Deeplydip;--I love to see everyday ur stylogue, being myself very fond of coordinating dress and accesories, ur wrting on it satiates my desire.ur stylogue is a daily dose of glamour for me:), I just love it:)

  5. Jayshree;-- We are from the same city and u have helped me in finding a tailor, so we r friends :)
and now the second award has been given to me by Sansmerci, and yes swarna, i havent portrayed u, u r a lovable person:) and thanks a lot for including me again,








and here are the rules:
When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog'
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize(optional).
And pass it on!
I have done this exercise before and since I am also new to blogging lets see what I have in store:), and most of the bloggers I read have already got it, I like two for their visul apeal,Vamsi parini and HOBO.

Now my third one ,( actually fourth one, the first i got from Hiphopgrandmom)


For million dollar friend award---
Cess has awarded me this, cess u r really a darling, u have made me precious worth a million dollar:) OMG, I must get myself insured now:)

Though cess, nancy are one of my best friends, but they have already given me,so they are not included here
  1. salil: when i read his first post, I knew i will read him regulary:)

  2. destination infinity: so thought provoking posts on some very important issues

  3. Swats & Rebel: both are very dear to me.

  4. smriti: she is very precious friend to me, she is my sounding board, my assistant, sometimes my boss also., in something a replica of me and sometimes a total contrast

  5. My space: i like her. period. actually we start liking anybody for multiple reasons, but the main is most of the time..we find certain similarities between us , may be a match of sensibilities, habits, thoughts, ethics whatever.

  6. Monika: She has a certain individuality which is very endearing, and one thing is special, she always agrees with me but PARTLY, I am waiting for the day she will agree with me completely:).

  7. Hiphopgrandmom; I always chk her blog for some new wisdom, nothing frivolous about her writings
some blogs look good to eyes but they are written on black back ground, for me to read them is a pain in the eyes, so I remain unprivileged to get their content.
. and please all my friends, I request you to come and collect ur awards from my blog:)
I like each and every reader of my blog and they are precious to me, but I dont know whether i can take the liberty of calling them my friends, so...........

20 comments:

Cess said...

dhanyavaad ;)
thank u so much for the award ;)
I feel so special now ;)
C.

SR said...

Congrats! U r really popular in the blogosphere!

Renu said...

cess: so u have picked up Hindi:).
U R REALLY SPECIAL.

SR: thanks:)

Jayashree said...

Renu, congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me.

Monika said...

thank u so much :) shal i agree with u partly on this too ;-)

Anonymous said...

THNX ;-)

Renu said...

Monika: u r welcome:). LOl:0 here u will have to agree completely:)

Swats: My pleasure:)

Renu said...

Jayshree: thanks! u r welcome:)

Balvinder Balli said...

Wow, double degree. Thanks a lot Renu, i feel honored. And thanks again for calling me a special friend.

I will carry out the task as directed, but to tell you frankly i have not been able to creat links in my posts. i have tried many stunts. Can u guide me please.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou ! Thankyou ! Thankyou !
:)

sansmerci said...

i consider u my closest friend on blogosphere rite now :) .. thats a reply to ur last line

DeeplyDip said...

yippee!! My comp was giving me some problems so did'nt get a chance to read your blog earlier. Thanks a lot for the award! Love it! And congrats on receiving one as well :)

sansmerci said...

u've been tagged!

Smriti said...

Thank you mommy! You're the #1 mommy in the world! :)

Piper .. said...

thank you. I feel honoured :)

Renu said...

balvinder: i feel very shy in telling anybody anything, as I am also learning:). For the links I just highlight the nam and then click on the link sign in the post bar, I think its near T, then a window opens up asking u the blog address of that person,fill it and voila! its done.

Hobo: u r welcome :0 i have blogrolled u to see evry day some yummy photos:)

Sansmerci: Thank u so much Swarna, I feel touched, a friend like u is very precious to me.

Deeplydip: My pleasure !

Sansmerci: Thanks for tagging, i love the tags. I just hope u havent tagged me for the same thing that I am going to tag u. U see what happens I draft a post long in advance and then Smriti does the formatting a little, and she chks it also, becuase I dont ever want any of my words to hurt anybody because i am a little straitforward person....so the my posts get a little delayed, only those posts which need formatting like awards or tagging:)

Smriti: Thank u guriaji:)

Piper: My pleasure! u r avery nice person.

my space said...

Renu--mubarak ho!! itte saare awards! Shabaash...and thank you so much...m so much richer now..million dollar..hmmm rupee is now nearly 47 so then i am 47 multiplied by one million =...not good at maths...thanx ;-)

Renu said...

My space: I just love ur Hindi words, feels Hinglish is a lovely language, we are all richer now:).
I was so much into this empty nest syndrome, but now nothing interests me more than my blog and u people, my friends:), can I call u by ur name? this space brings a space between us:)

my space said...

Hey renu...we are friends..pls call me Arti or whatever u want to...

Anonymous said...

Hi Renu, this is the first time that I have received an award.... forget award, this is the first link I have got for my blogspot website.... so it is very special for me.... thanks for the same.

Destination Infinity

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...