Friday, September 19, 2008

TAGGED

This is my first tag and I have been tagged by My Space. I am thrilled that someone wants to know what i think.....So here I go. ....I take an oath that whatever i say will be truth and only truth nothing else:). and most of the answers will be hypothetical only, as i have passed that age:) happily.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will be enraged and then get him out of my life and mind both. (though the chances of my H betraying me are nil:) where will he get somebody better than me:)

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be
oh I am very clear on that:) want grand children:).

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
First is govt....then terrorists......if only govt works, everything will be fine,so no one else

4. What would do with a billion dollars?
Though i wud luv to have a world tour, but now I want to see the kids of Nethaji mercy home get a good education, so I will spend on the education of underprivileged, sorry my loved ones:) I cant think of anything u need, because materialistic things have an unending list:)

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
oh 100%:) but sorry i dont have any male best friend:) or rather dont have any friends except my blogger friends:(

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Anytime , being loved, because we always want that thing which is not in our control, we cant get somebody to love us:(

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Depends on the person and my intensity of love,may be forever.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
What can I do:(, just sulk in private:) , and no i cant wish him the best, not so generous:)

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
On this i am very clear..education for all, I believe only education can improve all the things.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Lies ,cheating.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
stopped thinking in the terms of yrs:)

12. What’s your fear?
many...me being dependent on anybody either physically or mentally or financially.
my children changing and not loving, caring and respecting me is the biggest fear. ..here I go again:(, the same over attached mother:) ,

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is joi de vivre,nice,spiritual( patanjali)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Totally depends upon who I get married to, if its a love marriage then married and poor, otherwise rich and single:) , since i got married at an early age, i think being single and rich wud be very exciting:), and I always need space doing my own thing so single is OK:)

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
I am falling for two, but who is falling for me, no seriously if i am falling for two at a time, then i am not in love certainly, I will leave both and move on.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
This is now drawback for me, i am never less than 100% in anything.I cant set limits in loving.everybody tells me that u go overboard in doing anything and then u r easily hurt when u dont get that response, kya karen aise hi hain hum:)

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
No, I am not a forgive and forget person,unfortunately my mind is a very efficient computer, it records everything for ever, If i am hurt its for ever. and once I turn my back on somebody I never go back.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
19.In these things we dont have choice,we dont choose destiny, it chooses us so i cant have a relationship at my demand, i must get a person of my liking and then he shud also like me,so anyway is good for me single or otherwise.
List of 6 people to tag:
La belle dame sans merci
ISH
SR
hobo
Shalom
SWats
After a long effort, I have been able do all the linking myself, without any help..phew...I am tired. So friends now its ur turn to give us an insight into ur mind, get started:)

20 comments:

Salomie said...

Nice answers ;)

Monika said...

answers straight from the heart... loved reading the post and specially the answer to Q15... very very true

my space said...

renu- I am so glad u took this up.what has age got to do with this??thanx for the sweet comment-spiritual? me? Did u miss out my loooong list of materialistic things?

Anonymous said...

Nice.
I love to promote good and i.e., Me and my blog.

Renu said...

Shalom: Thanks:)

Monika:I always write from the heart, mind never comes into it:).
Even while shopping I have made a rule.....while in doubt between two things..leave both, better to regret if any any without wasting money rather than regret after spending:)

My Space: I am only chronologicall old, but heart and mond both are young:) haha:) and please spirituality has differnt meaning for everybody, for me being spiritual doesnt mean leaving the comfort or material, no it is approach to life,looking for the right way, being good to others....

Cess said...

snifff sniff u haven t tag me ;( I love tag ;) so i ll do it even if u did not tag me ;)

+oh 100%:) but sorry i dont have any male best friend:) or rather dont have any friends except my blogger friends:(+
but u have good blogger friends ;) it s better than not having a friend at all!!! And u know, maybe some blogger might fall in love with other blogger? who knows ;)
tc
C.

Renu said...

cess: wait wait, I have been tagged once more, dont do it ur self, u r going to be tagged in my next tag:)

yes i feel very happy that now I have few friends, and I have replied that question hypothetically,as I am a happily married woman:) I have to be politicaly correct somtimes:)

SR said...

Thanks mam!As usual am honored..

Anonymous said...

"though the chances of my H betraying me are nil:) where will he get somebody better than me:)"

wow wow wow i love this attitude!

Cess said...

too late ;( already done it, needed to get over my last sad post ;)
but u can always tag me, i love tags!!!

Piper .. said...

there`s something for you at my blog

Renu said...

SR: no dear pleasure is mine:), looking forward to see u doing it.

Swats: yeah, I may not be so called feminist:) but I pride myself on being the best wife, mother, evn my sisters and brother also adore me.

Cess: one more point where we are similar:) I also love tags:)

Renu said...

Piper: going to chk it:)

DeeplyDip said...

nice one - had fun going thru it...

Salomie said...

Thanks for the tag....thoda sochna padega....:D

Renu said...

deeplydip----thanks:) even I had fun snswering them:)

Shalom: soch lo aaraam se:),though I prefer answering spontaneously what comes to me, becuase once thought process stsrts, answers are too perfect:)

sansmerci said...

thanks fro tagging me :)

Renu said...

Sansmerci: though its not much different, still its fun doing it:)

Jiggy said...

hehe...nice responses...u r truly a bharatiya naari....:D

Renu said...

Rebel: where were you for so long?
i am a tru Bhartiyanari, and I dare tell u they are the best:)
but tell me which answer makes u think so?

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...