- It is a multicuisine restaurant and they have a special brunch on sundays from 12.30. Its a poolside restaurant with good ambience.
- For the drinks they have smoothies, fruit juices,wines,beer,martini etc.
- In the starters.......a lot of variety in different breads, cheese, kababs,momos and all in veg and non veg both plus a chat counter with usual items like-aloo tikkis,dahi papri,moong daal pakora, golguppas.
- In the main food---veg----chole,lehsuni spinach,aloo tamatar ( very ordinary), ma ki daal, paneer, gobhi tehri (very good), plain boiled rice, with many types of papad ,stuff paranthas and naan. I liked gobhi tehri and stuff paranthas and yes dahi bhalla.
- Desserts---here the variety is their forte, it has---indian sweets like-baalushahi, gajar halwa, rabri,firni, something like shahi tukda, all different smoothies, then in the bakery section a multitude of cakes and pastries and fresh fruits also and icecream. I liked gajar halwa best and then balushahi.
- yes they have different type of salads also and in the end one can opt for coffee.
- Damage to the purse----1210/net per person
It is on the binny road just besides Spencer plaza. Service is very good but I would prefer if the seating is more spacious .Chat counter is hopeless. Without coriander chatney chat is never complete and moong daal pakora taste better if server hot & crisp, but here they serve with chatney and all put together, so its soggy. Kababs are also very soft while they should be crisp.