- This is in Ascenda IT Park, Tharamani road near Tidel park. Its very spacious and covers most of the cuisines, has a good seating arrangement.
- As soon as we enter on the left side is KFC--a little unnerving for a vegetarian like me.
- Next one is Mcdonald--- they have most of the variety, we had a soft serve and softy on the coke, both were good.
- In the front we have PALIMAAR--vegetarian restaurant with all the north indian and south Indian fare and tea coffee. We ordered Idli, Mysore masala dosa,matar paneer, kulcha and pudina paraantha. Except paraantha everything was very good. Serving quantity is good. with Idli dosa they serve coconut chutney and tomato chutney and sambhar, everything in good quantity.
- then there is Pizza corner, Noodle house--famous restaurant for chineese food,one outlet for frankies and other dishes like that, Qwiky;s cafe-----they have pastries,coffee,doughnuts,and different types of bread and all.
- Movenpick: they have sorbets, ice creams coffee tea, sundae and all that, this is the one exorbitantly priced, one scoop of ice cream with strawbwrry sauce and banana chips was 75-90 and sundae were in the range of 175,255,455, a bit too expensive.
- one counter for all juices and north indian chaat---quite exhaustive one.
Enough parking is also there and at no extra cost.