Friday, June 27, 2008

A CHAT WITH GOD

Did You Call Me?=================
God: Hello. Did you call me?
Me: Called you? No... Who is this?
God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers.So, I thought I will chat.
Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good.I am actually busy now.
God: What are you busy at? Ants are busy too.
Me: Don't know. But, I can't find free time.Life has become hectic. It's rush hour all the time
.God: Sure. Activity gets you busy.Productivity gets you results.Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
Me: I understand. Yet, I still can't figure out. By the way,I was not expecting YOU to call me on instant messaging chat
God: I wanted to solve your fight for time, by giving you someclarity. In this internet era, I wanted to reach youthrough the way in which you would understand.
Me: Tell me, why has life become complicated now?
God: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis makes itcomplicated.
Me: Why are we constantly unhappy?
God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried aboutyesterday. You are worrying because you are analyzing.Worrying has become your habit. That's why you are not happy.
Me: How can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty?
God: Uncertainty is inevitable. Worrying is optional
.Me: There is so much pain due to uncertainty.
God: Pain is inevitable - it will come. Suffering is optional,you can choose.
Me: If suffering is optional, why do good people also suffer?
God: Diamonds cannot be polished without friction.Gold cannot be purified without fire.Good people go through trials, but, don't suffer.With that experience, their life becomes better,not bitter.
Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?
God: Yes. Experience is a hard teacher.She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Me: Still, why should we go through such tests?Why can't we be free from problems?
God: Problems are purposeful roadblocks offering beneficiallessons to develop strength.Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance,not when you are free from problems.
Me: Frankly, in the midst of so many problems,we don't know where we are heading ...
God: If you look outside, you will not know where you are going.Look inside.Looking outside, you dream.Looking inside, you awaken.Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.
Me: Sometimes not succeeding fast seems to hurt more thanmoving in the right direction. What should I do?
God: Success is a measurement decided by others.Satisfaction is a measurement decided by you.Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying.You work with the compass. Let others work with the clock.
Me: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
God: Always look at how far you have come rather than how faryou have to go.Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
Me: What surprises you about people?
God: When they suffer they ask, "Why me?"When they prosper, they never ask "Why me?"Everyone wishes to have truth on their side.Few want to be on the side of the truth.
Me: Sometimes, I ask, "Who am I? Why am I here?"I can't get the answer
.God: Seek not to find who you are, but, to determine who youwant to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you arehere. Create it.Life is not a process of discovery.It's a process of creation.
Me: How can I get the best out of life?
God: Face your past without regret.Handle your present with confidence.Prepare for the future without fear.
Me: One last question. Sometimes, I feel my prayers are not answered.
God: There are no unanswered prayers. At times, the answer is"NO.
"Me: Thank you for this wonderful chat.
God: Well, keep the faith and drop the fear.Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve.Trust me.

2 comments:

Balvinder Balli said...

Wow, what sublime thoughts in the backdrop of tech savvy life but in simple language for the ease of undersdtanding of today's generation. Most of our holy books say the same thing but in the language that most of us do not understand. You have made the whole gamut of life sound so simple in a few words. And incidentally , thanks for including my blogs on your list.

Renu said...

actually I subscribe to a few inspirational messages, I got it thru them and they wanted me to spread the message, what better way then putting it on my blog !

Ajanta Ellora

 Last week we made a trip to Aurangabad. We had a direct flight from here.we stayed in Lemon tree hotel and liked it. It’s totally value for...